The Family Health Center is equipped to provide most of your non-hospital health care.
Our services include:
- Allergy Injections
- Audiometric Testing
- DOT physicals
- Drug Screening
- Excisions of Simple Skin Lesions
- Laboratory (including blood, urine, cultures, pregnancy tests, and allergy tests)
- Lung Function Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
- Splinting of Simple Fractures
- Suturing of Simple Lacerations
- Vision Screening
- X-rays, mammograms, etc. can be scheduled at the most convenient hospital. Coordinating and scheduling outside diagnostic tests and referrals.
Routine Injections ( This service is unavailable at this time due to COVID-19. Please call our office to schedule your appointment.)
No appointment is necessary for routine injections, such as allergy shots and flu vaccines. We ask that you come in during our regular business hours of 8am-12pm and 1:30 to 4:00pm.